Tuesday, February 3, 2015

January favorites!


The first month of the year is over, and as everyone seems to be saying, January has gone by ridiculously fast! To be honest January has been a month with both happy and sad times for me, it wasn’t exactly the start of the year that I was hoping for, but you know what they say things have to get worse before they get better.   



Since January is over, I thought I would share some of the things I’ve loved during the month. Enjoy!
Mascara
 
Telescopic by L’Oreal is one of my all-time favorite mascaras. I can always trust it to make my eyelashes look super long and nicely separated.
Liquid eyeliner

Master precise liquid eyeliner by Maybeline is a fantastic eyeliner because it just creates a really nice precise line and it dosen't smudge, which i have had problems with in the past with other liquid eyeliners.
 
Concealer pen


This cocealer by La Roche-Posay has to be one of the best concealers I've ever used. It gives a high coverage and dosen't crease at all. I like to use it under my eyes and sometimes on my spots and it just covers beautifully without looking cakey.

2in1 Eye make-up remover
 
This eye make-up remover by Garnier is a really great and easy eye make-up remover. It doesn't irritate my eyes or leave them feeling oily or greasy which I feel some eye make-up removers do.
 
Moisturizer

This moisturizer by Vichy is probably one of the best hydrating moisturizers I’ve ever used. I use it every day & night and it just really keeps my skin hydrated (especially in the winter), and it works as perfect base for my make-up.
Nutriextra Oil

This dry oil by Vichy really gives a deep-down nourishment to the skin without leaving any oily residue. I love how healthy this makes my skin feel and look and how the moisturized sensation really lasts.
Lip balm
I have tried hundreds of lip balms and this is probably one of my ultimate favorites. it really nourishes and reliefs your lips. 
Lipliner
I've really been loving this lipliner by Barbara Helener this winter. I love how easily it goes on and how blendable it is. I wear it on its own and with lipsticks.    
 
Lipstick
 
 
This lipstick by Estee Lauder (in Rose Tea) is one of my favorite lipsticks. I love the formula and how creamy it feels on the lips. it is perfect for a pink/brown nude lip and suits both people with fair skin and people with color.     
 
These were just some of the things I enjoyed using throughout January. Hope you enjoyed reading it :)
Love, Jazmine


No comments:

Post a Comment