Friday, May 16, 2014

Liebster Award


Liebster Award

 

So I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Taylor - http://ssurfboard.blogspot.co.uk/ first of all I want to say thank you to Taylor for nominating me! :)

Here are the 6 simple rules:
1) Thank the lovely blogger who nominated you
2) Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gave you
3) Give 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 different bloggers who you think deserve it, who have less than 200 followers
5) Post 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6) And lastly let the bloggers know that you have nominated them

Taylors questions:
1. Favourite make up brand
- I like a lot of different make up brands, so it depends on what the make up is. For example Maybelline is my faveourite brand when it gets to mascaras. 
2. What is your party trick?
- Don't really have any to be honest
3. What is your occupation?
- I'm a student.
4. Middle names?
- don't have any, altough I always wanted a middle name as a kid.
5. Favourite Kardashian/Jenner?
- My faveourite Kardashian is probably Khloe and my favourite jenner has to be Kylie
6. Who inspires you?
- hmmm.…I guess the people around me, my family and i have to admit Fun for Louis (Louis Cole) and Ben Brown on youtube inspire me with their creativity, and that it's ok to dream big and go for it.
7. Style icon?
- Rachel Zoe, Alexa Chung, Olivia Palermo, Lauren Conrad, Audrey Hepburn, Kate Middelton, Marylin Monroe and many more.
8. What do you order from Nandos? (if you go)
- We don't have Nandos where I live :(
9. Are you going anywhere on holiday this summer?
- Yes, I am going to Turkey
10. What is your favourite chocolate bar?
- uuhh.…that is a tough one, I love all chocolate bars, but if I had to choose one i think i would choose a Lion bar.
11. Proudest achievement to date?
- hmmmm don't really know this one to be honest.
___________________________________________________________________________
 
So that was the 11 questions i got and here are my 11 random facts about me:
 
1) I'm graduating this summer!

2) I'm very social around people I know, but very shy when meeting new people.

3) I prefer Pepsi og Coke

4) I love disney movies

5) Acording to friends and family I'm good at accents

6) I knew all the songs from Frozen before I even watched the movie

7) I'm addicted to youtube

8) My favourite song is Ain't no sunshine by Bill Withers

9) One of my favourite movies is The Notebook

10) I have 3 siblings

11) I used to tell people as a kid that i was allergic to carrots, so i didn't have to eat them.

 ________________________________________________________________________

And here are the 11 questions for you:

1) What is your faveourite song at the moment?

2) What was the last movie you saw?

3) What is your favourite clothing store?

4) Where do you wanna go for holiday?

5) Who is your favourite youtuber?

6) When did you start wearing make up?

7) What is your favourite book?

8) What is your favourite quote?

9) Who inspires you?

10) What is your favourite make up look?

11) What is your favourite memory?
__________________________________________________________________________

And lastly here are the bloggers that I nominate:












<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12184793/?claim=w8pz54njsek">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Hunny. Lovely questions. I love reading these type of posts getting to know the person behind the blog a bit more
    New follower on Blogluvin
    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete