Saturday, May 3, 2014

April Favourites

April is over so I thought i would share some of my faveourite things I've been loving!
Heres some of the things I have been loving:

                                                             Mascara



So I just recently bought this mascara and I really love it! it makes my lashes long with no clumps! Another thing I really like about this is that a little goes a long way! You don't really need to apply tons of coats to see a difference, which i just absolutly love, i hate those mascaras where you just have to put several of coats on to see a differnce!

 

                                                             BB Cream

 I've really been loving this BB cream by Garnier this month! I have combination skin so this one for oily and combination skin just works really well for me. I used to use the anti-ageing one by Garnier which i like but i definatly like this one better! the reason is because for once i feel like this one gives a lot more coverege than the other one! I feel like I only need one layer of it for daily use which makes everything in the morning so much easier! And last it's a lot more matt than the anti-aging one which means I don't have to powder my entire face!

  Thermal Spring Water

 
 
Ok so I use this Thermal Spring Water from LA ROCHE POSAY for couple of different things. It's really great to use since the warm weather is slowly sneaking up on us!

1) To set your make-up: Once I've completed my make up look for the day I like to spritz my face with it. Beacuse it acts to set my make up in place.
2) Through out the day: I sometimes use it throughout the day as a mist because it's fine enough not to cause my make up to "melt".
3) Plane rides or long trips: Being stuck inside a plane which is pressure controlled with recycled air for hours is not good for your complexion. Therefore this is a great thing to carry on in your handbag, so you can spritz your face when you feel like your face needs some refreshment.

4) Workouts: This can really help you cool down either during your workout or after your workout.

Make up remover 

 
 


What I really love about this product is that it's a 3 in 1. It acts as a cleansing milk, a toning lotion and an eye make-up remover! Another really good thing about this is it has captelae which helps to trap impurities. I like to use this both day and night.

      Effaclar duo


 
I'm already on my second tube of this amazing serum. I use it everyday both day and night and I like to use it after I've cleansed my skin with the Vichy 3 in 1 cleanser. A thing i really like about this is that it genuinley feels like nothing on your skin, and it acts as a really good primer! I feel like i really can see a difference whenever i use this underneath my make up, it just brightens my skin in a way no other serum has.


 Lipbalm


I love Vichy lipbalms and this Nutriextra is so good! seriously probably one of the best ones I've ever tried! It really moisturizes my lips and I feel like the balm stays on for so long, I really hate it when you buy a lipbalm and it just fades away after 2 minutes. Therefore i love it!

 

Lipgloss

Personally i don't feel like I can pull off bold lips so therefore i really like this lipgloss by Maxfactor (vibrant curve effect).
it's a nice sheer red lipgloss that just adds a bit of color and shine. It's shade is called dominant and it smells really good!
 

    Concealer


 I like this concealer by elf because i think it gives a nice coverage without being too much. Another thing i really like about is it stays in place the entire day without creasing, i hate concealers that crease, so this has been a great product. I have the concealer in the shade apricot beige, and I've been using it ever since i bought it.  

Clutch

 
I have been loving this clutch by Adax (a danish brand) through out the month of April, beacuase one it has a hand strap! that way I know I won't loose it easily, and two it holds up so much place, without being too big, so that's just an absolute plus!
 

Song 

And lastly my favourite song of the month has to be a song by Lukas Graham called "Happy home" the song is just so good that i have been listening to it on repeat. Heres the song if you wanna have a listen to it.  


 
These were just some of the things that i enjoyed using throughout April.
Hope you enjoyed reading it :)
Love, Jazmine


2 comments:

  1. Great post! I also really like the Garnier bb cream. It's very good! I like the list of ways to use thermal water. I just got one of those, but haven't use it yet because I did not know how! xoxo Lauren
    http://www.willsingformakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete